COOKIES POLICY ARTECASANUEVA
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent together with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to the relevant third party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make the web work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit this website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting the web and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. These cookies can be placed without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
Since statistics tracking is anonymous, permission is not requested to set statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
On the web we have included buttons for WhatsApp to promote pages (eg "like", "pin") or share them (eg "tweet") on social networks such as WhatsApp. These buttons work using WhatsApp code themselves. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons can store and process certain information, in this way a personalized ad can be displayed.
7.- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, erase or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the person responsible for the treatment and to transfer them in full to another person responsible for the treatment.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for the processing.
8.- ACTIVATION, DEACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that this website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit this website again.